Museum logo
Museum logo

Object Record

  • Email This Page
  • Send Feedback
Catalog Number 90.043.1-3
Object Name Nails
Description Three different size nails, forged, square from the Ursuline Convent, Galveston
The Convent was always occupied by the Ursuline Order, who built the first monastery in Texas. The first section of this building was occupied from 1854 until 1960 when it was torn down.
Date 1851
Collection PERMANENT COLLECTION
Accession number 90.43
Title Nails